Memorial Day on Wyoming Avenue

Memorial Day on Wyoming Avenue

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baby "82"


Below are some pics of Edward Charles and Sarah Maude (Stewart) Williams standing on the porch @ 82 "?" Street with a very young baby. Based upon their apparent age in the photos, I'm guessing that these were taken in the 1950's.

I already checked with my Mom, and 82 was not a house number/address she can remember living at when either Diana or I were born.

Hoping these pics jog some memories. Who lived at house # 82?




 
 
And to close out this post...some of G'pa Eddie's business cards.
 
 
And if anyone's interested in card #3 above:
 
     
 

2 comments:

  1. I love that first picture- the new new baby, the apron, the shoes. These are great! Think this is baby's great grandma and great grandpa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...although we're still not sure which g-great grandchild that is.

    ReplyDelete